What: Many times kids who are trying to get in better shape get stressed about running and being able to do well with their mile time tests in school. We can help with that! We’ll help you improve your time, learn some strength training exercises for running, build your confidence and in the process learn to love running. We’ll provide a post-run snack.
When and Where: Saturday August 9th, 2014- 10 a.m.-Noon at Piedmont High School Track at 800 Magnolia Ave. Piedmont, CA. 94611.
Who: Kids who are trying to get healthier and more active. At least one parent is required to attend and participate either by walking or running.
Cost: $15 per family (if you can pay more please do as this will help other families with limited resources attend).
Sign Up: Email email@example.com to reserve your spot and to get directions. You can also call 510-590-2981 or 510-981-1471. Mail your check made out to “Endurance” to 2000 Hearst Ave. #205, Berkeley, CA. 94709.
Directions and instructions
Things to do:
- Read all the instructions below.
- Sign the release form
- Pay your $15 (or more) to reserve your spot for this or future trips.
- Provide a copy of your medical insurance card.
What to Bring:
Please bring the following items to ensure a fun experience:
- A healthy snack will be provided.
- Clothes you can comfortably run or walk in. Make sure you have options for hot and cold weather (don't forget a jacket, even if it is nice out)
- Running shoes or other athletic shoes.
- A plastic or metal water bottle with water only, no sports drinks
Remember to eat a good breakfast on the day of the run and come prepared to have fun! Try and eat at least one to two hours before we run.
Piedmont High School Track
800 Magnolia Ave. Piedmont, CA. 94611.
When you get to the address walk into the school and all the way down the hill. You’ll see the track there. If you get lost please call 510-590-2981.