This training program is for the whole family. No experience necessary. At least one parent has to attend sessions with their child. At the end of 12 weeks you get to complete a 5K with your family.
Check out the forms below for more information. The family fee includes parents and two kids. There is a supplemental fee for more than two kids.
Dates: March 24th, 2013 – May 18th, 2013
Times: 6.30 pm on weeknights, 9.00 am on Saturdays
- Training starts on March 24th but first group meeting is March– 28th (Thurs)
- April– 6th (Sat), 11th (Thurs), 20th (Sat), 25th (Thurs)
- May – 4th (Sat), 9th (Thurs), 18th (Sat), 23rd (Thurs)
- June – 1st (Sat)
- June 8th - Race Day: Mermaid Family 5K
- Register at: Race Website
- June 15th (Sat) – Last Day and Celebration
- Thursday night workouts in Berkeley, Oakland or Piedmont
- Saturday workouts in varying locations in the bay area
- All training locations will be announced by Sunday each week.
- What you get:
- One weekly coached group training session
- Daily training plans- including strength training and cross training
- Access to articles and/or teleseminars about running and related health topics to enhance your training & positive mindset
- Unlimited email and phone access to Endurance coaches/staff – client initiated
- A supportive environment that gets you to your half-marathon goal
- Option to buy one-on-one training/feedback sessions.
- To get the most out of the training. Please do the following:
- Complete all workouts or talk with us about substitutions
- Show up for all coached sessions or inform us if you can’t make it
- Keep us informed of any changes that would affect your training
- Rest, eat and sleep well
- Support your teammates
- Have fun!