Description: Dr. Nyamora will present an active, interactive workshop on effective strategies to enhance your mental and physical wellness, reduce burnout, and develop a home and work life filled with balance, fun, fulfillment and relaxation. These skills are extremely important for all humans living, loving and working in the 21st Century. There will be some journaling, discussion, physical activity and movement. Dress in comfortable clothing and shoes for movement and come with an open-mind!
Who will benefit from this training?
- Organizations committed to maintaining a well-functioning, happy and healthy workforce
- Individuals who want to prioritize and actively pursue their wellness and live life with purpose and at their full potential
Outcome Objectives: By the end of the training, attendees will be able to:
- Assess their own wellness and identify areas that need attention and focus
- Figure out how to balance personal and professional goals
- Utilize tools to manage social media, news, and reduce feels of overwhelm
- Implement concrete strategies to improve their physical and mental health and overall wellness
- Leave with a commitment for simple, fun and effective strategies to improve life
Presenter: Dr. Cory Nyamora is a licensed psychologist, an endurance sports coach with certifications from USAT and USATF, and the founder of Endurance – A Sports & Psychology Center, Inc. He provides endurance coaching for beginner and experienced athletes, as well as psychological services to children, adults, and families. He provides trainings for organizations on topics related to the intersections of sports and mental health and overall wellness. Find out more at www.endurancecenter.org www.corynyamora.com and www.runinkenya.com or call 510.981.1471.