Description: This presentation is for families whose children are at risk for medical problems related to childhood obesity and are under the care of a Medical Provider who has advised them to lose weight in a healthy sustainable way. The presentations will focus on a concrete, step by step method that families can take to improve the physical and mental health of their children. The class is broken down into a series of Five one-hour classes.
Who will benefit from this training?
1. Parents and relatives with children struggling with their weight and health and who are under the care of a Medical Provider who has suggested healthy weight loss and a change in eating and exercise habits
Outcome Objectives: By the end of the training, attendees will be able to:
1. Learn effective steps to prepare and commit to change
2. Identify and implement fun and effective exercise/activity for their kids and family
3. Implement changes to improve the nutrition and diet of their child and family
4. Help their child increase their confidence
5. Practice effective ways to teach their child to eliminate any teasing and bullying they may be facing
Presenter: Cory Nyamora, Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist, Certified USATF (Track and Field) Coach & USAT (Triathlon) Coac
Please contact Cory Nyamora – email@example.com – 510-981-1471 for more information.