Children and parents yesterday enjoyed a biking trip organized by Endurance – A Sports and Psychology Center, Inc. and sponsored by Trips for Kids. The ride took place on a beautiful trail in Point Pinole Regional Park, Richmond, California. After the ride the families had lunch.
Please join us for a biking trip organized by Endurance – A Sports and Psychology Center, Inc. and sponsored by Trips for Kids. We will be riding on a beautiful trail in Point Pinole Regional Park and having lunch. Parents are welcome to join us and walk or bike the trail. There is a $15 charge per child (includes one parent) and then $5 per additional family member for this trip, and space is limited so please respond immediately! Your reservation will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
Things to do:
- Read all the instructions below.
- Sign all the release forms: One for Endurance – A sports and psychology center, Inc. and one for Trips for Kids & mail these back to us as soon as possible.
- Click here to pay now to reserve your spot before the trip.
- Provide a copy of your medical insurance card.
- Please go to the bottom of this page to see the directions to Point Pinole Regional Park and be there by 10.00 a.m. The ride should be over by about 2.00 p.m. Please be available by phone in case our trip ends early or late.
Please contact Loyce at 510-590-2981 if you have any questions about the trip.
Endurance – A Sports and Psychology Center, Inc.
2000 Hearst Ave., Suite 203 A
Berkeley, CA. 94709
Cory Nyamora, Psy.D.
What to Bring
- Lunch will be provided.
- Bikes, helmets, gloves, and water bottles will be provided. Please do not wear a walkman on the ride.
Please bring the following items to ensure a fun experience:
- Clothes for hot and cold weather (don't forget a jacket, even if it is nice out)
- A backpack
- A sturdy pair of shoes for walking or biking
- You must have the permission form completely filled out and signed by a parent or guardian to take on the ride. You cannot go on the ride if this form is not signed and provided.
- Remember to eat a good breakfast on the day of the trip and come prepared to have fun!
How to get to Point Pinole Regional Park
From the East Bay
- Take the I-580/San Francisco/Hayward exit onto Macarthur Fwy (I-580 W) toward San Francisco.
- Keep left onto Eastshore Fwy (I-80 E) toward Vallejo/Sacramento.
- Take the Richmond Pkwy/Fitzgerald Dr exit.
- Turn left onto Fitzgerald Dr, Richmond Pky.
- Turn right onto Atlas Rd.
- Turn left onto Giant Hwy.
- Your destination on Giant Hwy is on the right. The Trips For Kids van will be waiting there.