Please join us for a biking trip organized by Endurance – A Sports and Psychology Center, Inc. and sponsored by Trips for Kids. We will be riding on a beautiful trail in Marin county and having lunch by the beach. Parents are encouraged and welcome to join us and walk or bike the trail. There is a $15 charge per child for this trip, and space is limited so please respond immediately! If you can pay more please do as this helps other families. Your reservation will be made on a first come, first serve basis.The previous biking trip for kids and their families
Things to do:
1) Read all the instructions below.
2) Sign all the release forms: One for Endurance – A sports and psychology center, Inc. and one for Trips for Kids & mail these back to us as soon as possible.
3) Pay your $15 (or more) to reserve your spot before the trip.
4) Provide a copy of your medical insurance card.
Use the link or explanation at the bottom of this post to get directions to China Camp State Park. Please be there by 9.30 a.m. The ride should be over by about 2.00 p.m. Be available by phone in case our trip ends early or late.
What to Bring
Please bring the following items to ensure a fun experience:
- Lunch will be provided for the youth, family members can carry their lunch.
- Clothes for hot and cold weather (don't forget a jacket, even if it is nice out)
- A backpack
- A sturdy pair of shoes for walking or biking
Bikes, helmets, gloves, and water bottles will be provided. Please do not wear a walkman on the ride.
You must have the permission form completely filled out and signed by a parent or guardian to take on the ride. You cannot go on the ride if this form is not signed and provided.
Remember to eat a good breakfast on the day of the trip and come prepared to have fun!
China Camp State Park - Back Ranch Meadows Campground Trailhead - San Rafael
From the East Bay
- Take the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge (I-580), continuing north to Highway 101.
- Take the Civic Center / North San Pedro Road exit Eastbound (right on offramp).
- Stay on North San Pedro Road for about 1.5 miles through a residential area.
- The road continues into China Camp State Park (big brown sign on side of road).
- Drive 500 feet past the sign and take the first right hand turn. This is at the Back Ranch Meadows Campground.
- A sign on the right shoulder of the road will say Back Ranch Meadows.
- After you turn into the campground, drive past the entrance station into the parking lot.
- We will be there with our big white Trips For Kids van.
Contact Loyce at 510-590-2981 if you have any questions about the trip. All your paperwork is due by 10/3/13. Mail forms back to:
Endurance – A Sports and Psychology Center, Inc.
2000 Hearst Ave., Suite 205
Berkeley, CA. 94709
Cory Nyamora, Psy.D.