We work well with runners of all levels including beginners!
Dates: March 24th, 2013 – August 25th, 2013
Times: 6.30 pm on weeknights, 9.00 am on Saturdays
- Training starts on March 24th but first group meeting is March– 28th (Thurs)
- April– 6th (Sat), 11th (Thurs), 20th (Sat), 25th (Thurs)
- May – 4th (Sat), 9th (Thurs), 18th (Sat), 23rd (Thurs)
- June – 1st (Sat) 6th, (Thurs),15th (Sat), 20th (Thurs), 29th (Sat)
- July – 2nd (Tues), 13th (Sat), 18th (Thurs), 27th (Sat)
- August – 1st (Thus), 10th (Sat), 15th (Thurs)
- August 25th Race Day: Santa Rosa Marathon
- Register at Santa Rosa Marathon Website
- Thursday night workouts in Berkeley, Oakland or Piedmont
- Saturday workouts in varying locations in the bay area
- All training locations will be announced by Sunday each week.
What you get:
- One weekly coached group training session
- Daily training plans- including strength training and cross training
- Access to articles and/or teleseminars about running and related health topics to enhance your training & positive mindset
- Unlimited email and phone access to Endurance coaches/staff – client initiated
- A supportive environment that gets you to your half-marathon goal
- Option to buy one-on-one training/feedback sessions.
- To get the most out of the training. Please do the following:
- Complete all workouts or talk with us about substitutions
- Show up for all coached sessions or inform us if you can’t make it
- Keep us informed of any changes that would affect your training
- Rest, eat and sleep well
- Support your teammates
- Have fun!
*Kimbia means run in Swahili