Date: 4/10/11 from 10.15 a.m. - 2.30 p.m.
Please join us for a mountain biking trip at Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. We will be riding on a beautiful trail in San Francisco and having lunch by the beach. At least one parent is required to join us for the day. Parents are welcome to walk the trail. We provide bikes, helmets and lunch for the youth.There is a special introductory rate of $10 charge per child (adults free) for this trip, but space is limited so please respond immediately! Your reservation will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
E-mail email@example.com to reserve space for this popular trip.
What to Bring
Please bring the following items to ensure a fun experience:
* Lunch provided for child.
* Clothes for hot and cold weather (don't forget a jacket, even if it is nice out)
* A backpack
* A sturdy pair of shoes for walking or biking
Bikes, helmets, gloves, and water bottles will be provided. Please do not wear a walkman on the ride.
You must have the permission form completely filled out and signed by a parent or guardian to take on the
ride. You cannot go on the ride if this form is not signed and provided.
Remember to eat a good breakfast on the day of the trip and come prepared to have fun!San Francisco
Golden Gate Park Ride
1000 Great Hwy
San Francisco, CA 94121-3268
We meet across from the Beach Chalet in the Beach Parking lots accessed off of Ocean Blvd.
1. Take 101 South to Golden Gate Bridge.
2. After the toll booth, bear right to 19th St. exit (Park Presidio Blvd).
3. Turn right on Fulton St.
4. Take Fulton St. to the end/beach, turn left on Ocean Blvd.
5. Get into far right lane and enter the 1st parking lot (across from the Beach Chalet).
6. We will be there with our big white Trips For Kids van.
From East Bay
1. Take the Bay Bridge to 101 South.
2. Take the Fell St./Octavia Blvd. exit.
3. Continue on Octavia until you reach Fell St.
4. Turn left onto Fell. Fell veers right onto JFK Dr.
5. Follow JFK Dr. through park to Great Hwy/Ocean Blvd.
6. Get into far right lane and enter the 1st parking lot (across from the Beach Chalet).
7. We will be there with our big white Trips For Kids van.
From San Francisco
1. Take Fulton St. or Lincoln Ave. west to Ocean Beach/Great Hwy.
2. From Fulton, turn left onto Great Hwy; from Lincoln turn right onto Great Hwy.
3. Park in lot on beach across from Beach Chalet.
4. We will be in the lot with our big white Trips For Kids van.