Please join us for a Geo-caching trip organized by Endurance – A Sports and Psychology Center, Inc. We will be walking and running to discover a world of hidden treasures. You will be armed with a GPS and your task will be to find hidden containers of treasures around Lake Merritt in Oakland. We will provide lunch for the children. Parents are encouraged to join us. There is a $10 charge per child (adults free) for this trip, but space is limited so please respond immediately! Your reservation will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
Things to do
1) Read all the instructions below.
2) Sign the release forms: One for Endurance – A sports and psychology center, Inc. and mail back to us as soon as possible.
3) Provide a copy of your medical insurance card.
We will be meeting at: The Lake Merritt Bandstand at 666 Bellevue Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610.
Time: 10 am- Noon
Please contact Dr. Cory Nyamora at 510-981-1471 if you have any questions about the trip. All your paperwork is due by 6/1/11. Please mail forms to:
Endurance – A Sports and Psychology Center, Inc.
2000 Hearst Ave., Suite 205
Berkeley, CA. 94709
Or fax to (844) 630-3965
Cory Nyamora, Psy.D.
What to Bring
Please bring the following items to ensure a fun experience:
* Lunch provided for child.
* Clothes for hot and cold weather (don't forget a jacket, even if it is nice out)
* Shoes you can walk or run in.
* Please do not wear a walkman or IPOD.
* Small cheap items to put in the geo-caches such as key chains, toys, plastic toys, bouncy balls, and the sort of things used in goodie bags at birthday parties
Remember to eat a healthy breakfast on the day of the trip and come prepared to have fun!
Endurance--A Sports & Psychology Center, Inc.
Cory Nyamora, PsyD, Director
Psychologist, license # PSY 20441