On Saturday September 7th , 2013
Please join us for a biking trip organized by Endurance – A Sports and Psychology Center, Inc. and sponsored by Trips for Kids. We will be riding on a beautiful trail in Marin county and having lunch by the beach. Parents are encouraged and welcome to join us and walk or bike the trail. There is a $15 charge per child for this trip, and space is limited so please respond immediately! If you can pay more please do as this helps other families. Your reservation will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
Things to do:
1) Read all the instructions below.
2) Sign all the release forms: One for Endurance – A sports and psychology center, Inc. and one for Trips for Kids & mail these back to us as soon as possible.
3) Pay your $15 (or more) to reserve your spot before the trip.
4) Provide a copy of your medical insurance card.
See the directions attached for Tennessee Valley trail and be there by 10.00 a.m. The ride should be over by about 2.00 p.m. Please be available by phone in case our trip ends early or late.
Contact Cory at 510-981-1471 if you have any questions about the trip. All your paperwork is due by 8/30/13. Mail forms back to:
Endurance – A Sports and Psychology Center, Inc.
2000 Hearst Ave., Suite 205
Berkeley, CA. 94709
Cory Nyamora, Psy.D.
What to Bring
Please bring the following items to ensure a fun experience:
- Lunch will be provided for the youth, family members can carry their lunch.
- Clothes for hot and cold weather (don't forget a jacket, even if it is nice out)
- A backpack
- A sturdy pair of shoes for walking or biking
Bikes, helmets, gloves, and water bottles will be provided. Please do not wear a walkman on the ride.
You must have the permission form completely filled out and signed by a parent or guardian to take on the ride. You cannot go on the ride if this form is not signed and provided.
Remember to eat a good breakfast on the day of the trip and come prepared to have fun!
Tennessee Valley - Golden Gate National Recreation Area - Mill Valley
From the East Bay
- 1. From the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge (I-580) take the Sir Francis Drake / San Francisco exit (to Highway 101 South, past Larkspur Landing).
- 2. Turn left onto Highway 101 South.
- 3. Take the Stinson Beach / Highway 1 exit.
- 4. Make a right turn.
- 5. At the second stop sign make a left turn.
- 6. Rounding the next curve you will see a sign for Tennessee Valley Road on the left.
- 7. Turn left onto this road, and go to the very end where you can park in the parking lot.
- 8. The big white Trips For Kids van will be waiting there.